Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Hi Everyone,
My name Sofia Petsoulakis and will be entering my senior year at SUNY New paltz as an art major with a minor in psychology. I always wanted to go abroad for a semester, but since I transferred here I figured a summer abroad would be more suitable.
I love art and I often visit museums when I am home from New Paltz (home to me is the city, The Bronx to be specific). I am very excited for this trip because I can't wait to be overwhelmed with art. The fact that we will be in Germany and Venice is not so bad either. During the winter of 2005 I went on an Art History themed trip with my old school (DePauw U.) for about 2 weeks in Rome and Paris, which was one of the best experiences of my life. The previous trip definitely movtivated me to apply to On-Site Art History.
Besides art, I love music and going to shows. I will be seeing Mirah in the city before we leave for Germany. I was on the radio station at NP for two semesters, but not anymore because I don't have the time. I also like to eat food, and plan on seeing what Germany and Venice has to offer.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon and doing lots of walking.

See everyone soon!,
Sofia Petsoulakis

No comments: