Tuesday, July 3, 2007

hey

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Rosenkranz (Liz) and i will be starting my second year at SUNY new paltz in the fall. I'm planning to major in Art Education and either Art Studio or Design. I love all things art and I couldn't live without it. I'm always drawing something somewhere. I'm hoping to someday be an art teacher and to teach at international schools around the world.

I'm really looking forward to being exposed to all this contemporary art at the these exhibitions. I've been reading about the exhibitions and i'm really exited to see the venice bienalle and expecialy the artist featured in the american pavilion.

I actually grew up in Frankfurt, Germany. I graduated from high school in Frankfurt and my family still lives here so I've been home for the summer. Before i lived in germany i lived with my aunt in Italy for awhile and went to high school there as well, so i'm fluent in both German and Italian (although my italian is much better). I've also lived in ohio, michigan and Rochester NY just to balence things out a bit. I've actually never been to Munster of Kassel (after living here for 4 years! the shame!) so i'm looking forward to going there.

I don't really know what else to write...

No comments: